Sunday 28 October 2012

Preparing the crowdfunding campaign

We apologize as we have left the blog to itself in the last 10 days or so. We were very busy preparing the crowdfunding campaign and shooting the pitch video was much more difficult than planned. As a documentarist, I ask people to be real and expose themselves in front of a camera, which means in front of anybody. Generally, a documentary really works when it manages to get inside a person, feel his/her humanity, grab his/her inner secrets, frailties, flaws. Well, having to be in front of the camera this time, I realized how much I am asking from people. It has been difficult, but it was also liberating in the end. And now I feel an even stronger connection with the people whose stories I want to tell.  I am sure that this experience will be precious when I will be in front of them again trying to capture their emotions. We will be online with the crowfunding campaign very very soon now. Thanks for following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment